Today is another day in my quest to find my ancestors. I have just spent two hours on the computer and have learned another small bit of information. It takes a lot of time and diligence to search records. I will continue to follow though on all avenues of research. The information I learned today is about my great-grandparents on my father's mother's side of the family. I had recently found a family photo in an old trunk that belonged to my aunt who passed away many years ago. My grandmother's name was written on the photo, however, I had no idea what the names of the other family members were. The information found today on the Internet gives me the names and date of births for the entire family. I now know the names of the great-grandparents, great uncle and the three great aunts in the photo. The only problem is that I can't identify exactly what name goes with each great-aunt. They appear in the photo to be the same height and are so close in age that I cannot identify them. With the new names I now have more clues and facts to research.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment