Another hobby that I look forward to daily is to read newspapers, magazines or books. Lately, I have thoroughly enjoyed reading e-books which some are now available online without the use of a kindle or palm reader. Being able to read online without such devices has greatly improved the sales and popularity of e-books. I am currently reading an e-book which I purchased and downloaded to my computer. After registering the e-book online and entering a specific PIN Code, I can now read this book anytime on this computer and have it saved in my document files. I do not have to be online to read it. I find this very convenient when another family member wants to hook up the laptop in the kitchen to my existing internet service. We do not have wireless. This book is about a young entrepreneur who has had some unbelievable experiences. He began his business with no capital and was truly unprepared. Enter the following address on your internet:
http://www.50foolsandcounting.com to view the book cover. As the book cover shows, this young man is totally unprepared to make the climb to the top of the mountain and will be unable to weather the jagged rocks and steep terrain that he will have to go through to get there. The author of this e-book shares his real life experiences about SEX, MONEY, PEOPLE, GREED and LIES and what has become his E-NIGHTMARE.
If you are interested in reading a good non-fiction novel or in becoming an entrepreneur starting your own business then this book is a MUST-READ. You'll learn how actions and people change and say and do things you would not expect. Just enter this address on the internet
http://www.50foolsandcounting.com to hear this unbelievable story.
No comments:
Post a Comment